[mythtv-theming] New MythTV notification center and theme...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 07:48:22 UTC 2013

On 6 July 2013 17:27, Elkin Fricke <managementboy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to ask for the "template" feature to be added to the
> notification-ui.
>
> This is what I would like to be able to do:
>
>     <textarea name="description_without_progress" from="basetextarea"
> depends="!progress_text">
>       <area>15,30,890,120</area>
>       <template>%DESCRIPTION%</template>
>     </textarea>
>
>     <textarea name="description_with_progress" from="basetextarea"
> depends="progress_text">
>       <area>15,30,890,36</area>
>       <template>%DESCRIPTION%</template>
>     </textarea>

The progress bar nor the progress text is visible if there's no progress
information in the notification.

The notification itself is fully using MythUI, so if MythUI supports such
dependency checking, so will the notification screen.

not much to do with the notification per say.

or you need to give me more details if i misunderstood you.