[mythtv-theming] What fonts are guaranteed to be on a Linux box?

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Wed Aug 21 17:20:20 UTC 2013

I'd like to keep the Ubuntu font as the main font being used, I think
it looks great but I'm open to other suggestions as well. If that
doesn't exist on the box, I believe the theme falls back to something
like dejavu or something like that.

I'm not sure what fonts would be guaranteed to be on any linux box.
Thanks,

Thomas Mashos