[mythtv-theming] problems using the 'depends' attribute in recordings-ui

Ted Verhagen ted.verhagen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 07:52:56 UTC 2012

> Ted Verhagen <ted.verhagen at gmail.com> says:
>> I'm doing the same thing within the OSD info window and it works as
>> I have used different named widgets which display the same text due
>> to usage of the template attribute.
>
> Yes, the Mythbuntu theme also uses the depends clause in the OSD to
> display cover art if present, and the channel name and icon if
> not. The inconsistent behavior elsewhere is why I filed the ticket,
> and why I suspect that the closing of the ticket was erroneous.

I think you're right, it seems more like some kind of update / refresh
thing to me which doesn't work as the way it is supposed to work...
Perhaps we can re-open the ticket so the developer can have another
look at it...

I think you're right, it seems more like some kind of update / refresh
thing to me which doesn't work as the way it is supposed to work...
Perhaps we can re-open the ticket so the developer can have another
look at it...

In the mean time, I've worked around it and changed my recordings
screen lay-out to match the video manager screen lay-out as I like the
coverart setup more then the original lay-out with the preview images.