[mythtv-theming] MythMediaStream theme

Jean-Yves Avenard jean-yves at avenard.org
Sat Oct 20 11:33:43 UTC 2012

Well.

Back after 2.5 months away, upgraded all my machines to 0.26 and
installed this theme.

I have to say, that I love it... It's the best looking one IMHO, and I
love the new menu organisation once you select the right menu type...

The only confusing thing is as soon as you type a number while
watching TV it says something about changing to channel, when all I'm
doing is entereing a number to skip by that many minutes.

Otherwise, great job...

On OSX, still have the issue with black text on black in the old settings...