[mythtv-theming] Please Wait - dialog box size changes each time it displays

Marc Tousignant myrdhn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 06:18:29 UTC 2012

I'm using Arclight as my theme, when I select a recording to watch, or live
TV, there is a "Please Wait" dialog that pops up for a few seconds as it is

What I am seeing is that each time I select a recording and tell it to play,
the dialog box opens and is larger and larger until it drops back down to
its smallest size and starts getting larger again.

I was seeing this in 0.25 on all versions I used. I just updated to 0.26 and
am still seeing the issue.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/79805811/2012-10-04%2001.58.34.mov

The above is a video of the issue. Apparently the box size is more random
than I originally thought.

Also sorry for it being upside down, apparently I discovered an issue with
how my phone records video. Its right side up on my phone, honest.

MarcT