[mythtv-theming] scrollstyle=free works only with arrange=fixed?

Joey Morris rjmorris at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 11 17:41:30 UTC 2012

I'm using 0.25.3-fixes. I'm trying to create a buttonlist with
arrange=stack and scrollstyle=free. However, when I scroll through the
list, it behaves as if scrollstyle=center. Trying a few combinations,
it looks like setting arrange=fixed is the only way to get free
scrolling. Setting arrange to stack, spread, or fill results in center
scrolling. Do others see this behavior? Is this a bug or is it
intended?

Using arrange=fixed won't work for me, because I want my buttons to be
different sizes depending on whether they're selected or not. I looked
at some other themes where the buttons are like that, and they all
have center scrolling.