[mythtv-theming] Theme inheritance or 'fallback' theme

Miststlkr miststlkr at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:32:12 UTC 2012

I think it is a great idea.  The "themes" I do for my systems are almost
always an existing theme with some tweaks for personal preference so i copy
s theme, rename it something like "Arclite Custom" and fiddle with the xml
for things like clock placement, colors, font size, etc.   I would
absolutely use the inheritance system if implemented.