[mythtv-theming] MythMediaStream theme

warpme warpme at o2.pl
Tue Aug 14 08:16:44 UTC 2012

Ted,
Excellent to hear this. Thx !
Maybe You will find it useful: I'm using this theme with 0.25.2 with backported mythmusic stream playback.
Last days I spent some time to fix/polish some things in respect 0.25.
I also preliminary add mythmusic stream playback (config screens are still more hack than proper work, but they at least looks consistent).
File names in archive should be good explanation what I do.

All the best !
Dnia 14 sierpnia 2012 9:11 Ted Verhagen <ted.verhagen at gmail.com> napisał(a):
> Ted,
> I plainly LOVE this theme.
> I think Your contribution is hard to underestimate regarding i.e. converting XBMC users to MythTV.
> Have You plans to add MythMusic Streaming playback & ZoneMinder screens ?
> -br
Thanks, much appeciated. I will continue to develop this theme for
0.26 as well and still have plugins on my to do list which are not
themed yet...