[mythtv-theming] 0.24 to 0.25 upgrade guide ?

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 21:52:29 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Christopher X. Candreva
<chris at westnet.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2012, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
>

>> Is there a any list of what changes are needed between 0.24 and 0.25 ?
>
> Nothing ? Can anyone who has ported a theme give some pointers of what are
> the major differences ?

My theme is new for 0.25, so I didn't have to "port it", which means I
probably don't remember everything, but these have changed (I think)"

<window name="schedulefiltereditor">
<window name="MythSearchListDialog">
<window name="MythTimeInputDialog">
<window name="standbymode">
<window name="editmetadata">
<window name="MythMetadataResults">
<window name="MythArtworkResults">
<window name="osd_debug">
<statetype name="videoprops"><state name="damaged">

John
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?