[mythtv-theming] 0.25-fixes branch created

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Apr 10 14:54:13 UTC 2012

* On Tue Apr 10, 2012 at 02:21:21PM +0200, Elkin Fricke wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> will themes that do not have a 0.25-fixes branch not be downloaded by
> the frontend?
>
> Right now, I only have one theme that I updated to 0.25, all others
> are still 0.24...

By default, only themes which are in the official MythTV repo are available
for download in 0.25.  If a particular theme of yours is compatible with
0.25, then you'll need to create a branch and let me know about it and I
can start packaging that theme for 0.25.  We don't just assume that all
themes are compatible with new MythTV versions as they come out.

--
Chris