[mythtv-theming] redmix theme

Jason Taylor killerkiwi2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 23:44:40 UTC 2011

I've finally got around to posting what I have to google code, its a remix
theme based on blue abstract (my old favourite theme, awesome it is) and
mythbutunu

With lots of input for WAF hence

- Bigger menu text
- No fanart in bg (too nosiry says she cant read the text)
- Coverart instead besides the screen shot
- Removal of progress aniamtions instead of recording
- Red tint to menu items
- New background mutlicolored

svn checkout *http*://redmix-mythtv-theme.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/redmix-mythtv-theme-read-only

Sorry screenshot is missing thumbnail for some reason...

Cheers

Jason Taylor

--
"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calven