[mythtv-theming] Minor bug fix for Blue Abstract theme.....

Mark Bobak mark at bobak.net
Mon Jan 3 14:37:18 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm new here.  I ran across the Blue Abstract theme via the MythTV wiki.  I
downloaded and installed it, and discovered a minor bug.

When you go to the 'Manage Recordings->Upcoming Recordings' screen, instead
of printing the date in the program description, it was printing '%YEARSTARS
%'.

Looks like there was an extraneous space.  I'm far from an XML expert, but I
managed to fix it, and I used 'diff -u' to generate a .patch file.

I guess I'm wondering if there's a maintainer I can send the fix to?  Or
open a bug in a tracking system somewhere?  Just wondering what the
procedure is.

Thanks,

-Mark