[mythtv-theming] Possible minor template issue

David Engel david at istwok.net
Fri Sep 24 14:29:26 UTC 2010

I see a number of theme templates like the following.

	%|"SUBTITLE|"% %STARS% %DESCRIPTION%
	%|"SUBTITLE|"%\n%YEARSTARS%%DESCRIPTION%

Shouldn't they be like this instead?

        %|"SUBTITLE|" %%STARS| %%DESCRIPTION%
        %|"SUBTITLE|"\n%%YEARSTARS%%DESCRIPTION%

The intent is to suppress the trailing space/newline after a field
when it isn't present so the resulting string doesn't have leading
spaces/newlines.

It's been a very long time since I added that leading/trailing feature
to field replacement, so perhaps it no longer works the way I think it
does.

David
--
David Engel