[mythtv-theming] New MythUI Theme : "A Forest"

Federico Ferri federico.ferri at yahoo.it
Sat Nov 27 09:15:37 UTC 2010

In data giovedì 25 novembre 2010 19:19:44, Steven Adeff ha scritto:
: > On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Federico Ferri
> <federico.ferri at yahoo.it> wrote:
> > Hi all..
> >
> > What a Frakkin' job (as it says Wolowiz)!!!!
> >
> > I started on December 2009 on hackin the Blue Abstract Theme; on January i realized i was developing a new theme....
> > All the code was changed, rewritten inspired (sometimes copied) from Terra, Arclight, Graphite and all the other Themes too.
> >
> > So i really thank you all theme-developer and the other mythtv developer!!!
> >
> > This is the first release (very incomplete, but if i wait any more i will never finish it), i'm sure there are many bugs and many possible improvements.
> > I develop using mythtv-trunk line so it's for the new 0.24 release, i don't know if it work with 0.23-fixes too.
> >
> > The plugins are NOT complete.
> > Apart from the TV module there is only the MythGallery and the MythVideo (video manager window is a draft)...others plugin in the future (i hope).
> >
> > I have used many background/backdrops for the window menu and wallpaper.
> >
> > Most of the images are from www.htbackdrops.com, i made some of them with Gimp...
> > Many icons are from commons.wikimedia.org
> >
> > Any suggestions, criticism, reporting and bug notify are really welcome...
> >
> > I tested this theme only with my systems, a laptop and a Panasonic Plasma TV 42''.
> >
> > I don't know what happens with different screens and risolutions, especially on font rendering.
> >
> > If you want help me on testing or developing, you are welcome.
> >
> > These are some screenshot, i hope you like them.
> >
> > http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2355/1stscreen.png
> > http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2460/menuimages.png
> > http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6729/menuvideo.png
> > http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2867/programfinder.png
> > http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8853/recordingrules.png
> > http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7207/videobrowser.png
> > http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1909/videotree.png
> >

> > This is the link to download the targz
> >
> > http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QMYPKYG
> >
> > Bye, Federico
>
> Hi Federico,
>
> Have you made any updates to your theme since sending this email out?
>
> thanks!

Hi Steven,
i' m glad to see you're interesting in my theme (ohh!!)

i've done some updates...

i'm keep on working on it end developing for 0.24....but i was a little busy so i'm going on like a turtle!

my next goal is to finish mythgames,mythweb and mythnetvision too.

Bye, Federico