[mythtv-theming] MythFontProperties, Error: Failed to load

Federico Ferri federico.ferri at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 21 16:29:03 UTC 2010

Hi Casey

Which version do you have?
Since mythtv 0.23 you can copy your font directly into the theme directory.

Try to put the fonts files into
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/

Bye
Federico

: > I'm getting the following error from mythfrontend related to fonts.  I have installed ttf-droid, msttcorefonts, ttf-liberation, etc.  If I go to gnome:system->preferences->appearance->fonts, I can select Droid Sans or Liberation Sans as a desktop font.  Any ideas?  Is this something to do with permissions or file locations or possibly even screen resolution?