[mythtv-theming] What am I doing wrong?

Justin Garrison rothgar at 1n73r.net
Thu Jan 21 06:39:40 UTC 2010

So at this point I know my skin is not going to be done by the first but
this is driving me crazy. I am trying to just make a simple horizontal menu
but this is what I am getting.
http://d3f3n3strat3.com/pictures/mythtv/Screenshot.png
Each button is in the same place and not spread across the screen. Here is
the only thing in my base.xml excluding 2 fonts.

http://pastebin.com/m40e596c6

and my menu-ui.xml is simply this so far

<mythuitheme>
    <window name="mainmenu">
<imagetype name="background">
    <filename>shared/background/background_01.png</filename>
<area>0,0,100%,100%</area>
</imagetype>

        <buttonlist name="menu" from="menubuttonlist">
    </buttonlist>
    </window>
</mythuitheme>

Can someone please tell me why my menu is all in 1 button and not spread
accross the screen?

--
Justin Garrison
1n73r.net