[mythtv-theming] Loading screen

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 14:05:59 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 02 Feb 2010 13:45:39 Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:41 AM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 02 Feb 2010 05:00:49 Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> > > Is the "Loading" screen that I see frequently in the latest SVN when
> > > starting the Watch Recordings screen a themeable element and if so,
> > > where would I find the definition?
> >
> > base.xml - videowindow
>
> From the looks of the definition, it defines the border and the text.  Does
> the "clock" part have any theme-able elements or is it always the same size
> and color?

Sorry, I've just re-read what you wrote and think I misunderstood. You mean
the busy dialog? MythBusyDialog - also in base.xml, the 'clock' is a flipbook
animation, you can use any images at all or resize and recolour the images.
You don't even have to use a image, or animation, there are no requirements
for a busy dialog aside from the message area.

See Terra for a contrast.
--
Stuart Morgan