[mythtv-theming] new theme/join the competition

Reto Wechner retowechner at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 21:44:46 UTC 2010

well i've just found a bug in my osd. here is the version with the fix.
maybe it's too late for the competition but i want to publish it anyway.
there are also some little additions and fixes (updirectory in mythvideo
and space on the filesystem in the watch recordings screen)

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2218849/TransBlue.tar.gz.html

@nospam312

i've posted some screenshots of my theme in an earlier mail: