[mythtv-theming] Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Dec 18 17:01:48 UTC 2010

I've uploaded all the known themes to the theme downloader
website for trunk/master, so they are visible if you're
running the latest git version.

If you have a theme that is not up there, let me know about it.

I plan on going through and making some/most/all available for
people running 0.24-fixes as well if they are compatible.

I also have most of a patch written to notify a user on the
frontend if a new version of the theme they are using becomes
available on the download site.  This keys off the major/minor
version number in the theme, so please keep this up to date
if you make changes to your theme.

I have a script which can pull and package a remote theme
from any of the following:

local tarball/zip
remote tarball/zip
remote git/svn repository

So, if you have a theme and give me links to any of the above,
I can just feed that to my script to package new versions.

We still plan on making a theme upload site, but that's a lot
of work for little gain, so for now I'm still uploading themes
to the site manually.

--
Chris Pinkham