[mythtv-theming] Couple things re: Blue-Abstract-Wide

Bobby Gill brownitus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 06:25:21 UTC 2009

> I wrote Graphite, and it definitely doesn't.  ;)
>
> Are you using some non-standard repository that might have
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7443 applied?  Because the one I
> wrote sure doesn't...
>
> Robert

Doggonit you're right, I just checked again and it actually goes back to the
first item on the same row. Jeez, guess being a user of 0.21 for so long
it's been a natural scrolling feel to do it that way. It was just out of
habit I thought it was doing that, sorry.

Thanks for the link to that ticket, though, can that be applied to 0.22
stable or only trunk??

And checking the schedule-ui page I still cannot locate how to alter the
colour for upcoming recordings based on status (greyed out if
previously/currently recorded, red if conflicting, etc. as an example) for
the recordings in the list. I also checked a few other theme's schedule-ui
pages on my system (all have just been downloaded) and I can't see where the
colours are being set. I altered the "<textarea name="status"
from="base_textarea">" but this only changed the colour of "No Conflicts" at
the very top. I'm pretty bad at this heh, appreciate any help..

Thanks