[mythtv-theming] Terra theme and the programlist window

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:51:49 UTC 2009

Hi.  I am using trunk 20471 which is a couple weeks old now.  Using
Terra there are some programlist screens not moved over to MythUI yet.
 They are still using ProgListerQt.  Since these happen to be screens
my wife uses I thought I'd look into updating these to use the
ProgLister class.

Anyway I didn't get too far since the programlist windows that are
ported are not working right for me.  I've attached a screenshot so
you get an idea of what it looks like.  The screenshot is from a
monitor but it looks similar on my wide screen.  The biggest issue is
the buttons in the buttonlist widget have no text and take up the
majority of the screen overlapping the textarea.

Do these programlist windows work for everyone else or is this a bug
that everyone is seeing?  This window is Schedule Recordings/Search
Lists/Movies.

Is this a font problem?  If so any hints on tracking down which one?
I haven't noticed any other broken windows... most are fine.

Thanks for the help.