[mythtv-theming] New Theme Release (Trunk/.22 only): Graphite

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 03:47:29 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/6/22 Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:
> I'm guessing you're actually using the closest match among the fonts you
> have installed (or the font specified by your system's font substitutions).

I'm pretty certain that this isn't the case.

Because when I first packaged the MePo theme which contains font, I
forgot to include the font in the theme ; it gaves me warnings/error
about being unable to load the font, and the theme looked pretty bad.

Once I had installed the font in the theme directory properly, it was fine again