[mythtv-theming] New Theme Release (Trunk/.22 only): Graphite

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:32:46 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM, greg <greg12866 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> Robert,
>  Great job on the theme..I lurk on mythtv-users on irc and followed your
> progress as you moved along..  I just wish i had the talent to contribute..
> Thanks for your effort,
>           Greg

Thanks, Greg.  Enjoy.  It's still under pretty heavy development and there's
a lot that will change, but at least this puts something that's complete as
far as MythUI is concerned out there so that trunk feels a bit more usable.
  Note that I had never taken on anything like this before starting
Graphite, and it's very much something you learn as you go, artwork
included, so having the talent is a learned thing.

On an unrelated note, I have added a bunch of new MythUI documentation
today.  It's *almost* complete as far as what is converted so far, minus the
scheduling stuff, watch recordings, and one or two random screens, which are
just huge tasks to document and I'm not sure when I'll work up the energy
for it.  Everything that is needed to get a theme done should be there,
though.

Robert.