[mythtv-theming] Graphite(and Terra) edit recording schedule

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 19:26:43 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Stephen
Robertson<stephengrobertson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Firstly I want to say thanks Robert McNamara for his work on the
> Graphite theme, its looking particularly great, and of course to all
> those people who worked on the underlying code to enable these themes.
>
> When I select a program from the program guide the screen that comes
> up next allowing you to alter the recording schedule isn't working for
> me.
>
> It is complaining about missing solid-sr-background.png and
> cr-selectbar.png.  Which would seem to tie up with what I am seeing,
> in that there is no selectbar.  I also get this with the Terra theme.
>
> Just wondering if it's something I've messed up or whether there is no
> problem there and that this is one of the areas that is still to be
> worked on?
>
> Thanks again
>
> Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I don't think you've messed anything up, that's a screen which hasn't
been mythUI'd yet and while I thought I had it all working (by using a
transplanted version from another theme), I'll take a look at it
tonight.  I had to do a lot of "feeling my way" with the frontend
recoding schedule screens as I usually use mythweb to do my
scheduling.

Robert