[mythtv-theming] Image aspect ratio in OSD themes

Christopher Meredith chmeredith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:57:40 UTC 2009

I'm trying to modify the "Gray" OSD theme in part to preserve the aspect
ratio of channel icons. Currently they are squashed into a square and I'd
like to prevent that from happening. Ideally, I'd like to specify a maximum
height and width and have it preserve the aspect ratio, but I'm not sure how
to do that. The <preserveaspect> tage in MythUI seems not to work for OSD
themes. The OSD theme currently uses a <staticsize> tag. Is there something
like a <dynamicsize> counterpart, or something else that would let me
accomplish this?

Thanks!