[mythtv-theming] REMINDER: Theme Competition - February 1st Due Date!

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 21:35:52 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Just a quick note of reminder that the theming competition is going
on, and themes eligible for the competition will be due on
approximately the first day of February.  I am aware of a couple of
people working on competition entries, but if you haven't dropped by
IRC to chat or posted about it here, we may not know to expect your
entry.  Please definitely do let us know if you're planning to
compete.  For those who have not begun, there is still *plenty* of
time to get a theme done with a little hard work.  See the competition
rules here:

http://www.mythtv.org/theming-competition

Thanks,

Robert