[mythtv-theming] coverfile vs screenshot

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:06:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:24 AM, Damian O'Sullivan<shabba at skynet.ie> wrote:

> Can anyone help here? Robert's changes to mythvideo are very sweet but in
> gallery mode going into a Season folder will give you 20 odd icons that are
> exact same and have same name (title) under them. I would like to have the
> screenshot as the icon in this scenario and the subtitle as the name under
> the icon (or even the ep num). I can't seem to do this from video-ui.xml at
> all.

What you are looking to do is not possible at the moment.  In
Mythvideo, the button image is hard coded to the coverfile, and
moreover there's no way of treating different levels of a tree with
different formatting.  I'll eventually look at the former, the latter
would be changed in libmythui.

Robert