[mythtv-theming] coverfile vs screenshot

Damian O'Sullivan shabba at skynet.ie
Sat Aug 8 09:02:23 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Just been playing with Robert's changes to mythvideo (very nice indeed!).
Our house is restricted to blootube-wide so I have been hacking it a bit
to add some of the feature. I basically copied over the video info screen
into it as that is very nice.

One think I don't like is that in gallery mode all videos from a series
have dame image file and title. What I would like to do is change the
image to be the screenshot instead of coverfile and change the title under
each to be the subtitle. This make distinguishing between epsidoes on the
screen easier than having to go through each to find the episode number I
want. Are these values (screenshot/subtitle) available from the gallery
screen? I think I need to edit the mythvideo plugin to expose them.

Thanks,

Damian O'Sullivan  Tel: 087 2241456    damian at linux.ie