[Mythtv-soc] Multiuser: Status Report 6/30/2006

Anastasiya Soboleva agsoboleva at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 19:44:03 UTC 2006

Hello people,

This week I’ve corrected MythContext methods
realization to make parameters dependent on user.
Beside this I revised another classes and methods
related with using table ‘settings’ and other user
dependent settings (HostSettings::whereClause(),
HostSettings::setClause()).
Also I added checking during creating new user he was
already added. I implemented REMOVE_ ACCOUNT command
for deleting user account.
So now when user log in all his parameters (language,
theme and others) from table ‘settings’ also loads.

For next week I’m going implement accounts
permissions, that were discussed in dev-digest.

Anastasiya.