[Mythtv-soc] MythMusic Revamp Status: 06/23/06

John Hurliman jhurliman at wsu.edu
Sat Jun 24 03:02:45 UTC 2006

This week was a little bit of backtracking; following Isaac's advice I
am leaving a lot of the complexity in mfd and turning MythMusic in to a
lightweight skinnable client for mfd. This should be a better approach
overall as it will introduce less completely new code and avoid
duplicating work. Working from my dorm room now and the mythtv dev box
won't have net access until Monday, so svn commits are going to be
postponed a bit, but it also gives me a chance to get things to a
working state.

John Hurliman