[Mythtv-soc] Config revamp update: June 22/06

Justin M. Hunt beyonddeath at focushere.ca
Fri Jun 23 02:23:01 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

Im sending this a night early since I will be camping for the weekend (Celebrating the long weekend early since everything for July 1st was booked up.)

This week I did some rearranging of some of the database settings and making things less repetitive.  I have on my system (not commited) some work on the advanced and popup menu stuff, although in the beginning stages.  I was hoping to have this working by now but it is more complicated than I initially thought, shouldn't be a problem to at least have a working advanced and most of the expert UI integrated for next week.

The following week if all goes to plan I want to get the search function integrated and load the descriptions of the settings from a file, instead of having it hard coded.  Once this is finished it would simply be a matter of minor re-arranging of the settings to please everyone, then moving to part 2 of the project.

As always feel free to ask for any specifics if you are interested.

Cheers,
Justin