[Mythtv-soc] MythTV Autoconfiguration Report

Kenny Root kenny at the-b.org
Sun Jun 18 01:59:51 UTC 2006

This week I believe I finished the card detection. I'm
leaving the testing with the 9 different cards I have for
next week since I'm across the world from the computer
housing them to change them. This puts me a week behind on
testing for my original plan. However, I'm going to move
up the service discovery in its place to make up for it.
I'm going to be working with the UPnP patches in Trac to
add in backend discovery (backend->master backend,
frontend->backend).

My development has slowed down a little bit being in Asia
instead of home in the US, but I don't think it will put
the project behind.

Kenny Root