[Mythtv-soc] MythWeather revamp: status report 6/16//06

Lucien D. ldunning at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 00:14:21 UTC 2006

Spent this week cleaning up what I've done so far, making the minor changes I
was putting off in the past weeks.  I also wrote a script to retrieve data from
the NWS site using XML (http://www.weather.gov/data/current_obs/).  Currently
the location (station id) must be entered into the settings table of the db
manually, this will be the case until I write new config screens.

I might do the work to get the list of locations parsed out of the website next
week for the NWS source.  Most of the work next week will probably be spent
completing one last change to the infrastructure I want to make, and then
probably writing another source script or two to get some more screens
completed.  I'll probably also start thinking about what ui changes I want to
make.

-Lucien