[Mythtv-soc] Configuration Revamp: June 16,2006

Justin M. Hunt beyonddeath at focushere.ca
Fri Jun 16 15:55:04 UTC 2006

Hi all,

This week I have started coding the changes that were discussed in the dev list.  Either Tonight or Tommorow, I will be commiting my first batch of changes.  I have gotten the main theme revamped to have the new menu layout, and I have started moving code around to support the new menu.

Next week I want to have 75-100% of the visible changes completed, and prepare for the other portion of the project, which is re-writing the code behind the scenes.

Cheers,
Justin