[Mythtv-soc] MythWeb UI Rewrite: status 2006-06-10

Nikolas Stephan nikolas.stephan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 12:49:12 UTC 2006

Sorry I'm a day late, but was out all day yesterday.

I've finished my exams now, but been quite busy with post exam stuff like
BBQ's and parties, so I haven't gotten any proper work done in the past
week. I have, or am in the process of setting up the svn version of myth
with my new tuner card and expect to start getting some actual work done
either today, or tomorrow.

The first thing I am going to tackle is loading the further program
information on the program listing using AJAX which should make page loading
a lot faster.