[Mythtv-soc] Configuration revamp status 2006-06-09

Justin M. Hunt beyonddeath at focushere.ca
Sat Jun 10 01:46:55 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

So far this week I have gotten a heirarchy worked out for the settings,
I will begin to code it tommorow night. I also finalised the methods of
 switching between basic,advanced and expert config modes, with a
suggestion from Isaac.

Next week I would like to get the layout coded, and set any changed
defaults to their new values.   I also want to get the menu for
switching between modes working, and get at least one section switching
between modes correctly.

Cheers,
Justin