[Mythtv-soc] MythWeather-revamp: status 6/9/06

Lucien D. ldunning at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 00:49:36 UTC 2006

    This week I've been working on support for external scripts.  I have it
mostly done, the plugin now uses external programs to gather data.  I still have
some kinks to work out in getting the data in the right place, especially with
respect to the location settings.  Right now the scripts are just bash scripts
that return hardcoded information, I plan on next week getting atleast one real
source written.  I also have some kinks to work out in the ui, if next week is
productive, I can hopefully get things so that it works with a single
location/source using external scripts.  I hope to commit some things before
that though, once I get things into a "working" state I'll probably make a
commit, hopefully this weekend.

    -Lucien