[Mythtv-soc] Commercial Flagging Status 6/2/06

Randy Robertson rmrobert at usc.edu
Fri Jun 2 20:02:28 UTC 2006

Just an update on my progress. I've been busy moving this week and my
cable and internet won't be working until Monday. But I've put
together a set of my previously recorded shows which will serve as a
representative sample for testing my changes to the process.  The set
includes shows which flag perfectly right now, and shows which are
particularly badly flagged.  Depending, I may include these in an
automated test suite which compares found cutpoints with the manually
selected "correct" cut points. In the next week and this weekend I'll
be implementing the coarse multithreading described in my proposal.