[Mythtv-soc] MythWeb UI Rewrite: Status Report 07/28/06

Nikolas Stephan nikolas.stephan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 15:05:04 UTC 2006

I'm back home now and have started working again. Am trying to sort out a
descent computer at the moment. Have only got 850MHz duron for now which is
painfully slow. Want my PC from uni, but I suppose that's the problems you
get when you travel between two countries. Will hopefully have a descent
system by next week and until then I'll just have to suffer.

As I was away I didn't get a whole lot of work done. Since getting back I
have been wrapping up some loose ends so that I can merge my local stuff
with head (been wanting to do that for far too long) and then commit what
I've been doing lately. Haven't finished with the scrolling stuff on the tv
guide, but am going to work on some other things for now. One thing I want
to get started on is cleaning up the main template and css files so that it
will be easier to make skins. There's also one thing on the recordings page
that I have wanted to replace with some asynchronous javascript code for a
while now, as it should speed up loading the page quite substantially.