[Mythtv-soc] MythWeb UI Rewrite: Status Report 07/14/06

Nikolas Stephan nikolas.stephan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 09:58:37 UTC 2006

I've spent a lot of time this week getting the program guide to "scroll"
rather then just change when navigating forward and back. Is fairly
complicated as JavaScript was definitely never meant to manipulate the dom
that massively, but I've made some good progress and am fairly confident
that it will work quite well, especially on fast machines.
Additionally I have spent some time making changes that Chris suggested to
me and am getting some stuff ready to be merged into trunk.

I'll be away for 6 days starting wednesday, so I probably wont get that much
work done. I hope I'll manage to merge some things into trunk and get the
scrolling to a state where I can commit it though.