[Mythtv-soc] Settings Revamp Status: July 7,2006

Justin M. Hunt beyonddeath at focushere.ca
Sat Jul 8 04:12:21 UTC 2006

Hi all,

This week has been slow as far as progress goes, as I was helping my sister move for 2 days, and doing other chores I had been putting off.  I will have the expert setting mode committed for tomorrow night, I am currently implementing a settings class based on the MythListView widget.  I would have liked to use ListBoxSetting, however it can not display multiple column items, whereas ListView can.  My implementation is going to have all settings added into the expert view for each category, however it is quite easy to only add what you would want in that category.

As for next week I will implement the search function which is based on the help text and name of the setting.  I also want to get all the other settings into their respective categories, something I have been putting off.

Out of curiosity, are we going to receive a copy of our mid-term evaluation, or a modified version to give us an idea of how we are progressing?

Cheers,
Justin