[Mythtv-soc] Multiuser: Status report 8/4/2006

Anastasiya Soboleva agsoboleva at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 21:40:25 UTC 2006

This week. I am resolving problem to do theme reload
than user login through GUI dialog on mythfrontend and
considering keybinding for login process. I have met
with problem when behaviour of GUI is not correct. For
example text of menu is lost, although all backgrounds
and all dialogs are showed rightly. If anybody has
deal with such problem and already know how to solve
it please write me. Thanks In Advance.

Next week I am going to solve these problems and than
to commit all my changes to multi-user branch on svn.
Than I want to make small revision of my changes and
to consider login depending on timer.

Anastasiya.