[mythtv-firehose] mythtv branch fixes/0.26 updated by stuartm. v0.26.1-1-g6a46ea0

Git Repo Owner noreply at mythtv.org
Mon Aug 19 14:15:43 UTC 2013

The branch, fixes/0.26 has been updated on the
mythtv repository by gitolite user stuartm.
       via  6a46ea014907ac0ee010bed9d8896cb2ee09bc2d (commit)
      from  016ff035bb59927b899d76e1dd1ddb0970a73911 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

commit 6a46ea014907ac0ee010bed9d8896cb2ee09bc2d