[mythtv-firehose] mythtv branch master updated by cpinkham. v0.27-pre-54-g19e49f9

Git Repo Owner noreply at mythtv.org
Wed Oct 10 21:23:14 UTC 2012

The branch, master has been updated on the
mythtv repository by gitolite user cpinkham.
       via  19e49f9e41ddd0cd2563cf72f440adf315fb52f2 (commit)
      from  79d3aa265033c0ac8199983fd854080b7f332202 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

commit 19e49f9e41ddd0cd2563cf72f440adf315fb52f2