[mythtv-firehose] mythtv branch master updated by cpinkham. v0.26-pre-295-g0a6818f

Git Repo Owner noreply at mythtv.org
Thu May 17 05:06:25 UTC 2012

The branch, master has been updated on the
mythtv repository by gitolite user cpinkham.
       via  0a6818f3d6a6c9f45eebdabc732c48a42c3cfca3 (commit)
      from  5c7a41fdc4e3e020de5a03db96cb7b60a218f571 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

commit 0a6818f3d6a6c9f45eebdabc732c48a42c3cfca3