[mythtv-firehose] mythtv branch master updated by beirdo. v0.26-pre-840-g1dc048f

Git Repo Owner noreply at mythtv.org
Fri Jul 13 16:53:45 UTC 2012

The branch, master has been updated on the
mythtv repository by gitolite user beirdo.
       via  1dc048f1b71c92e4bb81a9e2ae6766cbd2df1c16 (commit)
      from  a3aa6f52efb575ded2ea23f47558cf463979c36b (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

commit 1dc048f1b71c92e4bb81a9e2ae6766cbd2df1c16