[mythtv-firehose] mythtv/master commit: 913c5ed3c by Robert McNamara (rmcnamara)

MythTV noreply at mythtv.org
Tue Jul 12 23:57:23 UTC 2011

      Author:  Robert McNamara <rmcnamara at mythtv.org>
 Change Date:  2011-07-12T16:55:33-07:00
   Push Date:  2011/07/12 16:57:16 -0700
  Repository:  mythtv
      Branch:  master
New Revision:  913c5ed3c709e511de381436561a6070b08afe33
   Changeset:  https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/913c5ed3c

Log:

Further tweak recording metadata logic.

This refined logic prevents a image update for a movie inetref from first trying it in the television grabber.

Previously, you could set an inetref on a movie, and it would STILL iterate through the TV grabber when trying to grab artwork, then only after a failure try the Movie grabber.  That logic could be better.  Instead, if we are handling images, we are at the very end of the metadata chain, and thus we need to trust the data we've got, one way or another. If there's an inetref, and season and episode are > 0, this is a TV show.  If there's an inetref and nothing else, this is a movie.

Modified:

   mythtv/libs/libmythmetadata/metadatadownload.cpp