[mythtv-firehose] mythtv/master commit: add3d8615 by Daniel Kristjansson (daniel-kristjansson)

MythTV noreply at mythtv.org
Sat Aug 20 20:52:04 UTC 2011

      Author:  Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net>
 Change Date:  2011-08-20T13:49:16-07:00
   Push Date:  2011/08/20 13:51:57 -0700
  Repository:  mythtv
      Branch:  master
New Revision:  add3d8615fde561b0a1d8171134e3f09c7027078
   Changeset:  https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/add3d8615

Log:

Systematically deal with varchar() NOT NULL insertions being done for recordings.

We've been dealing with these as they crop up in error messages since I added the pedandic binding warning to the MSqlQuery. Since these two classes seem to account for most of these errors I decided to look at the schema and do the conversion for all the optional strings with the use of a helper function to keep the code tidy. This means we'll still throw an error if you try to insert a recording without a title, but we won't complain if it doesn't have a category set.

Modified:

   mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordinginfo.cpp
   mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordingrule.cpp