[mythtv] Very long recordings

Tomi Orava tomimo at ncircle.nullnet.fi
Wed Feb 10 07:09:05 UTC 2021

Quoting Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>:

> On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 7:41 PM John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Both my boxes are on e3cafbc of Friday 5th and are as normal.  F32 and el7.
>>

> Another anecdotal example:
>
> Also on e3cafbc0b8, using a 3rd party external recorder,
> and have not seen extended recordings.  Doing a BE
> --printsched also shows future recording time frames
> as expected.

I checked out e3cafbc0b828468a65bec8ba43fcc3e589b21648 yesterday
and it's not working here at all. Still have these long recordings
going on forever.

I'm using multiple DVB-T2 usb-tuners here.

Will try going backwards to 8e14fe7ceba96f just to see if it fixes
the current problem. Once I get this back to a working state, I can
possibly try bisecting the versions.

TomiO