[mythtv] Ad ticket #13518: tmdb3.py not automatically loads available cover/banner

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Sat Sep 26 15:30:05 UTC 2020

On 26/09/2020 14:32, Roland Ernst wrote:
> @ Paul H. and @ warpme
>
> Hi, could you please review the patch proposed in #13518?
>
> I still do not know the reason for
> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/2738b98
>
> Reverting this, restores the loading of available cover/banner/artwork.
>
> Thanks,
> Roland

Hi Roland,

I don't remember the details but  I can recall the problem was an
infinite loop where you close the dialog and it immediately reopened so
there was no way to escape out of it other than killing the frontend. It
may not be the proper fix I find the MythVideo code hard to understand
with all the different layers. I don't actually use it anymore so if you
think it fixes something just revert it.

Paul H.